Friday, March 18, 2011

HT-C6930: Noisy when loading a disc

Hi, does anyone think that the 6930 is quite noisy (mechanically, that is) when it loads a disc, whether CD/DVD/Blu?

It seems so to me, unless I've got a duff one. I thought that this model was meant to be quiet. It's makes more racket than my 10 year old Wharfedale 750 dvd player.

Reply 1 : HT-C6930: Noisy when loading a disc

ShuggMcGlummfer,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your player.

If the unit sounds noisier than you believe it should be, you may want to have the player serviced. If you're interested in going this route, you can try calling 800-SAMSUNG for the Samsung customer service center. Unfortunately, without being able to hear the unit, it's difficult to know if this is normal or not. But that said it sounds like you have a concern, and the best recourse is to have it looked at.

--HDTech

Reply 2 : HT-C6930: Noisy when loading a disc

Thanks. I'll see if I can find any in shops to compare it with. Only had it 2 weeks.

Reply 3 : HT-C6930: Noisy when loading a disc

have the same issue with the 6930 man the mechanics are loud almost like its gonna break down and die,did u manage to resolve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment