Wednesday, March 23, 2011

G-series differences?

hey guys, im new here, but im not a tech noob so dont expect stupid comments from me ok?



Well, I was wondering about the differences between the G-series.

I have a G42 366TX, and my classmate has this G42 that has a slightly larger screen and extra keys.

yet, mine has an ATI GPU and a Core i3 while his is just a Pentium Dual Core.



Yet, I still dont get the differences between the G42, the G52 and the G72.

Yet they all look alike with the biscotti imprint. very confusing from afar to tell apart.

Reply 1 : G-series differences?

Your classmate might have a G52/G72 if it has a larger screen. The G42 series should be a 14" laptop while the G52 & G72 would be a 15.6" & 17" respectively. HP sells a wide range of G series with different configurations in various markets around the world. Since they belong to the same series, they will tend to look the same but can have different specifications/price.

No comments:

Post a Comment