Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HP Academy

What deals do they have exactly?

Reply 1 : HP Academy

...bump. I heard there was a 10% off thing, is that true?

Reply 2 : HP Academy

Just go through an order and it will tell you the discounts before you buy.

I didn't think it was the good of a deal. I was able to buy a dm4t cheaper using a $300 coupon then I would have using the discount.

Reply 3 : HP Academy

Well, is the discount around $100?

Reply 4 : HP Academy

Seriously, I need to know how much HP Academy saves on the Dv6zse, please.

Reply 5 : HP Academy


Quote:








Originally Posted by Circinus
View Post

Seriously, I need to know how much HP Academy saves on the Dv6zse, please.



did you do this yet?


Quote:








Originally Posted by Pureblood
View Post

Just go through an order and it will tell you the discounts before you buy.



Reply 6 : HP Academy

I'm in highschool, so I need my dad to sign up, him being an Alumus.



It would be nice to know before hand how much I save, though.

Reply 7 : HP Academy

I can't tell you... You need to go through the order it was a green tag that HPA price beside it. It might be around $100

Reply 8 : HP Academy

I just tested an envy14 and it cost almost $1300 the way i configured and i only got $115 dollars off.

Reply 9 : HP Academy

Depends on what config you want. Post it here and I will see how much you can save for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment